Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekend Homework Reminders

Hello All!

Just a reminder of what you have to complete this weekend.

Period 2: Any and all make-up work. Most of you are behind already!

Period 5: The Old Man and the Sea essay rough drafts are due (typed) Tuesday. Please post a comment or e-mail me with questions or concerns. I suggest you do some Internet research on your own if you're having trouble with the symbolism we've discussed. Just make sure to cite your sources in your essay.

I'm looking for strong thesis statements, examples of symbolism, and textual references/citations/and analysis.

See you all on Tuesday! Enjoy your long weekend with a good book! I know I will. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um hey this iz kaylah from per 2 um i was wondering u said we were suppose to take cornell notes on the exercices 16 17 and 18 are we suppose to do the exercises then make notes lol i really dnt get this

Anonymous said...

ok well watevver i just made notes i read n put it n my own words n copied the examples

M. Kyle J. Moody said...

Kaylah

That was what I wanted. The information sections before the exercises should have helped you complete the exercises. Therefore, you should have taken notes on that information.

-Mr. Moody