Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Homework Update

Ok, so make sure you set up your CP Book tonight!  Decorate it, 1st page = title page, the next pages = Table of Contents (Date, Title, Page #).

Bring a book to read in class.  Please make sure it's something you haven't read (or read completely).

And have fun with your poem!  I plan on writing one myself and we will dedicate some time tomorrow to share them.

Tomorrow's agenda: 1st CP Book Entry, Poem Sharing, More Introductions, Short Story reading: "The Rain Came" by Grace Orgot, and homework questions


2 comments:

AMy.KiDd said...

Hey Mr. Moody!
it's me Amy from your 1st period class.
I posted my essay as a blog!
hope you like it

Jio Valdez said...

Hey Mr. Moody this is Jiovanni from your 1st period summer school english class. i have created this blog for the extra credit assignment. i hope you like it ALOT